- Increase engagement and reduce costs
- Maximize the ROI of Communities of Practice, networks, professional development, online learning and competency-based performance
- Incorporate a broad range of adult learning methodologies
- Design and measure the impact of learning
- Mindset coaching to understand the mental models of the paradigm shift to networks
Networks and Communities of Practice allow you to share ideas, so you don’t have to “re-invent the wheel” thereby saving you time and money. Finding others with similar challenges can help you solve problems that are too difficult to solve alone and keep you from feeling isolated. Recent research confirms that networks support individual professionals and help organizations tackle ‘systems change.’
Workshop: Designing a More Effective Network
- Learn how a network can accelerate your impact
- Understand the five essential elements for designing and managing an effective network
- Take stock of professional networks you belong to or sponsor– are they meeting your needs?
- Utilize an assessment tool to understand what makes some networks effective and others flounder
- Learn about best-practices fixes for the most common errors in networks
- Walk away with templates and tools you can utilize to boost your network
- Collaborate with your peers and the facilitator to discover ways to apply the learning to networks you sponsor
- Walk away with a new framework, tools, practical tips, and strategies to start a network or move your network to the next level
Consultation – Troubleshooting
I was called in to help a network of sophisticated innovators who were spinning their wheels. Their network was struggling with communication, collaboration, and engagement. In effect, they were wasting time and money and missing the opportunity to make a significant impact. After the workshop, having learned more about how to design an effective network, the members were able to move forward to achieve their goals and accelerate their impact.
Engaging Your Alumni
Have you tapped the enormous potential that lies in the alumni of your programs or employee alumni?
- Clarify the ROI and goals for your program
- Collect pilot data from alumni
- Collaboratively design and launch an alumni program
- Set up systems for continuous feedback
Focused Training Cycle
Learn how a Community of Practice operates through a model training cycle
- Pre-meeting: Naava listens and analyzes the challenge, prepares agenda, resources and reads background materials
- Coaching session: (teleconference or face-to-face)
- Post-meeting: Naava synthesizes notes, makes recommendations and shares resources in a report delivered within one week.
Increase the engagement of your community, membership group, alumni, or staff.
- Learn about the ladder of engagement
- Understand stages of trust development and how it may impact your work
- Get practical, tried and true tips used by success community managers
- Learn ways to measure the ROI of your work and make the case for support
OPTIMIZE YOUR INVESTMENT
Do you want to increase engagement and save costs? Has your community of practice moved from resource sharing to self-organizing for systemic change? Is your network allowing you to save on staff salaries? We help our clients achieve measurable outcomes and better results from their network with the network extending the reach of your organization and reducing the workload on your staff.
Naava Frank has over 20 years of experience training network facilitators (including a four-year Covenant Foundation grant focused on facilitator training). She also has deep expertise in troubleshooting networks.
I was recently called in to help a network of sophisticated innovators who were spinning their wheels. Their network was struggling with communication, collaboration, and engagement. In effect, they were wasting time and money and missing the opportunity to make a significant impact. After the workshop, having learned more about how to design an effective network, the members were able to move forward to achieve their goals.
June Holley, a founder of the field of networks, summarized in her blog the state of the field of networks for nonprofits: “We are seeing a rapid increase in the number of networks forming to work on problems collaboratively. The field of network practice has not kept up with this dramatic increase in networks.” https://networkweaver.com/network-support